What is the connection between the image of a green leopard and “Charges and Payments”?
None, really, I just liked the image and found it soothing. I am also hopeful that I have drawn your attention.
Please note, I accept the following type of payments and credit cards –
Scheduled appointment times are reserved expressly for that person; last-minute cancellations or no-shows prevent other clients from being able to receive needed services in the timeliest manner possible. In the event of a cancellation there is NO charge if notice is given up to 36 hours before the booked session. Cancellations made between 36 and 24 hours of the appointment will incur a charge of £30 to cover costs (like consulting room rental). Cancellations made within the last 24 hours will need to be charged at full price.
Any cancellation must be made via email or SMS to 079 8386 4530
Payments are to be collected at each session and may be made by cash, cheque, PayPal, bank-to-bank transfer or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Solo, Maestro or Delta only).
Charges and Payments Information
London West Counselling & Psychotherapy
Private Clients –
- From 3 years old to 16 – must be accompanied by an adult
Charges: £75 for 50 minutes** session –
Pre-paid booking of 6 x 50 minutes sessions = £400*.
- Family (up to five members)
- Groups (up to eight individuals)
Charges: £95 for 50 minutes** session
Pre-paid booking of 6 x 50 minutes sessions = £520*.
- In the event of a cancellation there is NO charge if notice is given up to 36 hours before the booked session. Cancellations made between 36 and 24 hours of the appointment will incur a charge of £-30 to cover costs (like consulting room rental).
- Cancellations made within the last 24 hours will need to be charged at full price.
Payments – see Payments page, please.
- Psychological support in the Workplace.
- Importance of addressing psychological health and safety in your organization.
- Protection of employees psychological health and safety and the promotion of civility and respect at work.
- Improving the health of the workplace can improve the organization profile and productivity.
- An improved profile can result in better recruitment and retention rates, enhancing the potential for growth.
- Increased absenteeism and increased burden on those left to carry the load
- Managing psychological conditions at work
- Workplace conflict
- Greater risk of accidents, incidents and injuries
- Coping with change and effects of stress
- Maximizing employee productivity & performance
- Encouraging employees to talk freely and support one another
A free two hours presentation/meeting will introduce/highlight my services. These are tailored to each organisation; costs will be reviewed during the meeting.
** Based on ‘Ultradian Rhythms’ by Ernest L. Rossi, PhD (psychologist, psychoanalyst, psychotherapist), he suggests that, to focus on working intensely for a maximum of 90 minute session “Mind-Body Therapy”, can bring benefits, especially to those that might require hypnotherapy. These sessions are not suitable for everyone. A 90 minutes therapy session cost is £105.
* Six sessions must be taken within 12 weeks of first appointment (no refunds for cancellations or missed appointments – re-scheduling might be feasible but at my own discretion)